The University of Aberdeen is delighted to welcome applications from interested and eligible international students for a Ph.D. Philosophy Scholarship.
This scholarship is awarded for a probe on Digital Knowledge-A New Framework for Digital epistemological Virtues.
This competitive scholarship is hospitable to candidates from around the globe, providing a full tuition fee relinquishment and a maintenance regular payment of £6,000 per annum.
Subject to satisfactory progress this scholarship is going to be awarded for three years.
DETAILS | University of Aberdeen Ph.D. Philosophy Scholarship
We are Associate in nursing more} within the grip of a data epidemic, that the unfold of health info online at the side of rising distrust of consultants has solely served to spotlight tragic stress.
The project can use the most recent tools of social philosophy and virtue philosophy to place our understanding of online inquiry and data sharing on a completely new footing, to raised perceive the sources of online epistemological risk, and raise and train ourselves to navigate them skillfully.
To be eligible for the University of Aberdeen Doctor of Philosophy Philosophy Scholarship,
- candidates are expected to fulfill the subsequent conditions:
- candidates from around the globe
- candidates should be of outstanding educational benefit and potential for freelance analysis, as proven by the candidate’s educational record, previous qualifications, proposal, and references.
- candidates should hold, or expect to carry before the commencement of studies, AN college boy degree at GB top quality or 2:1 honors level, or the international equivalent, in philosophy, which has courses in philosophy
- it’s preferred however not a demand that you just hold a Masters relevant to your chosen space of study.
- alternative factors like money standing and position don’t seem to be taken into consideration.
- the choice is going to be supported by this proof and upon the strength of the planned engagement with the publicized research.
How to apply
Application Deadline: June 30, 2022