Sharda University, Delhi NCR, India is currently welcoming applications from outstanding and suitably qualified international students to enrol for its 100% Scholarship on tuition fee. The University is Internationally Recognised Degrees, Approved by UGC, Govt. of India.
This Opportunity is highly competitive with Regular industry interaction through various internship programmes, industrial visits, working projects and interaction with experts from the industry. Focus on developing management skills of the students through aptitude tests, management games, mock interviews and group discussions.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Sharda University, Delhi NCR, India
Host Institution(s): Sharda University, Delhi NCR, India
Scholarship Worth: 100% Scholarship on tuition fee
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduates, Masters & PhD
Nationality: International Students
See Also: Clarendon Fund Scholarship 2023/24 at University of Oxford [Fully Funded]
DETAILS | Sharda University Scholarships
Sharda University, Delhi NCR, India announces that it will offer up to 100% Scholarship on tuition fee to 50 students from your country in order to attend degree programs in Engineering and Technology, Business Studies, Art, Design, and Media Studies, Architecture and Planning, Basic Sciences, Allied Health Sciences, Agriculture, Law, Education, and Humanities and Social Sciences.
The Number of Scholarships to be offered is as follows:
- Ten (10) 100% tuition fees scholarships
- Twenty (20) 50% tuition fees scholarships
- Twenty (20) 20% tuition fees scholarships
To be eligible for Sharda University Scholarships for International Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Be permanent citizens in their country of origin. (The scholarships are not valid for Indian NRI or POI).
- For entry to Bachelor programs applicants must have finished Grade 12 with 80% or equivalent and above.
- For entry to Master programs applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in related areas with a CGPA of 75% and above.
- For entry to PhD programs applicants must have completed a Master’s degree in a related study area.
- Have a good knowledge of the English language (IELTS 6.5 and above or any other English language qualification such as TOEFL or equivalent) (Native Speakers of English and students who have studied in their degree in the English language are exempted).
Also Apply: Deakin STEM Scholarship for International Students to Study in Australia 2022/2023
How-to-Apply: To be considered for Sharda University Scholarships for International Students, applicants should apply online for this scholarship. After completing the online application form, there will be Issuance of Offer letter, Issuance of Admission Letter & Visa Letter after Checking Eligibility.
Application Deadline: Not Stated