Moove is on a mission to redefine what large-scale rideshare leasing and vehicle ownership look like in Africa. We are developing an innovative model to rapidly improve the availability of vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across major metro cities while also creating sustainable jobs for drivers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Onboarding Executive
About the Role
- We are looking for a professional with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Onboarding /Sales Executive, reporting to the City Fleet Manager.
- As a proven result-driven person, the Onboarding /Sales Executive will be responsible for the coordination of the entire onboarding process of the drivers.
- In this role, you will dig deep into effectively providing customer service for drivers so as to make the organization run more efficiently. If you’ve got patience, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for customer service, this is the role for you!
- We are looking for an Onboarding /Sales Executive who will manage all onboarding projects, tasks, and deliverables within our operations team and also be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is skilled in rendering quality service to increase the company’s growth and revenue.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Deliver 100% satisfaction, in-person support to our drivers.
- Walk drivers through onboarding and all of the tools to be successful
- Help brand the Moove name and get drivers excited
- Stay on top of Moove policies and procedures
- Register new drivers, and review accurate drivers’ information while ensuring compliance with Moove standards.
- Welcome and greet customers delightfully.
- Accurately describe Moove’s product features and benefits to drivers.
- Ensure all onboarded drivers are transferred to the Moove Fleet account.
- Resolve driver related issues
What You will need for this position:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Candidates must have 1-2 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) with others at all levels of the organization and externally.
- Must be customer service-centric.
- Must possess basic administration skills.
- Ability to work independently, with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Who You’ll Be Working with
- Directly reporting to the City Fleet Manager and closely working with our Operations Team.
Application Closing Date