Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 Starting Date – (Apply Here)
The State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2022 is inviting applicants to fill the following positions under Ogun State.
Those who want to be a worker in Ogun State Civil Service Commission can now apply as a person. So i will inform you everything you need for this employment only if you want this job.
Are you staying in Ogun State? Would you like to work under Ogun State Civil Service Commission?
Here’s the procedure on how you can successfully apply:
Jobs that might interest you:
Ogun State Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal 2022
At the time of this post, we want to let you know that recruitment will start but it is very wise to get a good update before you can apply.
In Ogun State, Graduates and Youths will take the positions Vacancy under the Civil Service Commission that is currently recruiting for new intake.
Jobs That You Won’t Miss!!!
- Nigeria Immigration (NIS) Recruitment
- INEC Nigeria 2022
- EFCC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- How to Apply for NDLEA Recruitment Portal
Requirements for 2022/2023 Ogun State Civil Servant Recruitment Form
- A first degree/HND in related field and other related qualifications, with a minimum of 6 years post qualification experience
- Possession of a professional qualification is essential.
- Competency in the use of computer and its software is required.
- Knowledge of computer analysis software is mandatory while previous experience in project monitoring and evaluation shall be an added advantage.
How to apply for 2022/2023 Ogun State Civil Service Recruitment Form
By applying manually, please follow instruction below;
Stating clearly current place of work, grade level and highest qualification
Interested and suitable candidates should submit and address Ten (10) copies of their Applications with detailed CV to:
State Planning Commission,
Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Candidates are required to state clearly, current place of work, grade level and highest qualification.