Do you have what it takes to rework Africa? African Students will apply to be Mastercard Foundation students at the University of African nation|national capital} (UP).
Applications area unit presently invited from interested candidates for the 2022 MasterCard Foundation students Program at the University of Pretoria, South Africa.
The MasterCard Foundation students Program may be a 10-year, $500 million world initiative to coach and develop next generation leaders World Health Organization can contribute to social and economic transformation.
The University of Pretoria (UP) is partnering with Mastercard Foundation (MCF) to supply scholarships to worthy African students fascinated by learning at postgraduate levels.
MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at UP 2022/2023 | DETAILS
Mastercard Foundation offers a full scholarship to students World Health Organization have applied for and been admitted to 1 of the subsequent programmes at the University of Pretoria:
- Postgraduate Study Programmes
- college of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- college of Economic and Management Sciences
- college of Humanities for entry into the BPolSci (Political Studies or International Studies only)
- Honours and Masters degree applications are accepted within the fields of Engineering (continuing students only).
- Candidates ought to be voters from Africa.
- candidates ought to return from economically underprivileged backgrounds and demonstrate monetary neediness.
- Candidates ought to demonstrate leadership potential and got to be concerned in a very giving back project e. in a very community, at school, church etc
- educational excellence is predominate and students need to maintain a high educational average the least bit times.
How to apply
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2022