S. Lloyd Limited is a human resource outfit that primarily focuses on recruiting and training personnel for organizations on contract, relief and one off basis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Liaison / Human Resources Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Liaising between S. Lloyd Nigeria Limited and its clients in the region;
- Representing the Managing Director (MD) in official meetings with the clients:
- Recruiting competent staff and seconding them to the clients;
- Managing the staff and giving feedback to the headquarters in Lagos
- Managing the disciplinary and grievance processes within the company;
- Preparing the clients monthly invoices and submitting same for payments as at when due.
- Ensuring the prompt preparation of Monthly Payroll Schedules and Pay slips for all staff in conformity with the HR pay advice;
- Providing periodic HR service updates and management reports as required;
- Tracking corporate, departmental and employee competency levels against requirements; works with functional managers to determine gaps and ensure adequate and effective training and competence development programs are in place to provide staff with the competencies required for success in their current and future planned roles;
- Implement employee transfer and organizational change management, leave administration and so on.
- Ensuring statutory requirements compliance such as PENSION Remittance, GLI, ECA/NSITF NHIS/HMO etc.;
- Follow up with insurance carriers for any accident.
- Carrying out other duties that may be assigned to you periodically.
- B.Sc / HND in Social Science or related disciplines from a reputable institution.
- At least 5 years cognate experiences as HR Practitioner in reputable organizations preferably outsourcing companies.
- Membership of HR Professional Body will be an added advantage.
- Must be resident in Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Must be honest, very smart and mathematically inclined.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes / CV to: [email protected] using “Liaison / HR Officer” as the subject of the mail.