KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023 [Fully Funded]
Application is now open for the 2022/2023 intake of the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (MCFSP at KNUST). Interested and eligible candidates from across Africa are invited to apply.
MCFSP at KNUST provides comprehensive scholarships for access to quality university education to QUALIFIED academically talented, yet economically disadvantaged young people in Ghana and Africa.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Mastercard Foundation/ KNUST
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): KNUST, Ghana
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate
Also Check: Bond University International Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship 2022/2023
Eligibility Criteria | KNUST Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2022
- At the time of application, all prospective candidates must have in their possession, a genuine and valid WASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O ‘Level & A ‘Level or their equivalent results from an accredited/recognized institutions. Applicant’s results must not be more than five years old.
- The candidates must further meet KNUST’s Admission Requirements. The scholarship is awarded contingent on the premise that the applicant is successfully admitted into a program at KNUST.
- For admission into KNUST Ghanaian applicants need to purchase an E voucher for the purpose and fill the application for admission [HERE] whenever the online portal opens. International applicants are instructed to visit the same address and select the option for International Students only.
- NO AWAITING RESULTS candidate will be processed for the scholarship.
- The Applicant must demonstrate that he/she has Critical Economic Needs.
- Comprehensive financial support (full tuition, fully paid on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation allowance and a full-year monthly stipend).
- Counselling Support Services
- Career Development Services (including Industrial Mentorship, Career Guidance, Professional Development, and Enterprise Development, amongst others)
- Regular group meetings with other scholars that focus on personal and professional development opportunities and activities tailored to build societal relationships and scholars’ capacity.
- Continued academic support through academic mentoring, virtual learning, and tutoring.
- Plus numerous other benefits (see official site)
See Also: DAAD Scholarships at RIPS University of Ghana for Africans
- Eligible candidates for the scholarship can apply by downloading the application form [HERE]
- The scholarship application form is free and has a feature of a “2022”
- Completed application forms must be sent via courier mail (Eg. EMS, DHL, Fedex, UPS)to the below address;
The Program Manager
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST
Africa Hall Road, Impact Building
- Qualified applicants should apply for the scholarship as soon as they can. Do not wait until admissions are opened at KNUST.
Application Deadline: 30TH JUNE, 2022.