Imperial College Business School is pleased to announce the Global Leadership Scholarship and awards available for September 2023 entry. International students are welcome to apply for a chance to get a full tuition fee waiver.
BI Global Leadership Scholarship is available to MSc International Management applicants demonstrating an outstanding track record of leadership and/or outstanding leadership potential, a focused career plan and a strong overall application.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Imperial College Business School (BI)
Scholarship Type: Tuition Awards
Host Institution(s): Imperial College Business School (BI)
Scholarship Worth: Full Tuition Fee
Number of Awards: Not Specified.
Study Level: Postgraduate (Master’s).
Nationality: International Students
Also Apply: Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) 2023 [Fully Funded]
BI Global Leadership Scholarship | Eligibility Criteria
- To be considered for this scholarship, you must display leadership qualities and exceptional career potential in your application.
- Successful applicants will demonstrate the ability and passion to become a visionary business leader.
- Eligible programmes: MSc International Management.
- A strong track record of leadership – this may include during your studies, work experience and internships, and/or within your community
- Outstanding future leadership potential
- The overall strength of your application and interview performance, including a good academic background, good GMAT performance, a strong CV and a well-researched career plan
- Your academic and/or professional references
You May Like: International Program in Public Health Leadership for Africans 2022/23 [Funded]
- How-to-Apply: Candidates are first to submit an MSc International Management application before the deadline.
- Successful applicants will be invited to apply for the
- If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to submit a video assessment. In the three-minute video response, you will be asked to describe the time when you had most impact as a leader.
Application Deadline: 21 January 2023
More Details at Official Website