How to Apply – Youth Empowerment Nigeria 2022 Application Link | Register For Grants
Right now we have lots of youth empowerment programs in Nigeria that will fetch you a huge sum of money if only you apply.
So this article is more of Youth Empowerment Nigeria 2022, how to apply for Nigeria Grants successfully and date of grants disbursement.
Last time, the natural disaster or can we call it Corona Virus Pandemic Hits almost the Nigeria Economy which make the Nigeria Gross Rate to drop drastically.
However, people were not able to secure their jobs along the line, Food items were so expensive and there is a gigantic inflation at that moment.
The Good News is that the Nigeria federal Government has agreed to support the average Nigerians and the youth in general with good empowerment opportunities that is all over the places.
One of them is called the Nigerian Youth Investment Funds and also we have MSME Survival Funds scheme.
Youth Empowerment Nigeria 2022 Application Link
It is very clear to know that this is a good opportunity for every one to apply for any of this scheme.
How to Apply
- Fill an application form online or obtain an application form from YEN office. Application is FREE
- Two (2) recent passport photograph of applicant
- Photocopy of National Identity
- Photocopy of utility bill
- All original copies must be tendered for verification
- Two (2) guarantors: fill guarantor form and two passport photograph of guarantors (for LOANS only, not applicable to GRANTS)
- Summit a business summary or a proposal of not more than three pages to YEN office or e-mail to [email protected]
Federal Government Grants Update & Application Funds?
- Project Grow 100 Grant 2022 – Apply for FG $5000 Grant
- Survival Fund Application & How to Apply Free Government Funds – www.survivalfundapplication.com
- Bank of Agriculture (BOA) SMEDAN Matching Fund Programme (MSEs Loan) – Application Form Portal
- CBN Maize Pyramids Loan 2022 – CBN Flags-Off the Maize Wet Season Farming
- CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2022)
- BOI/CBN Intervention Fund /Loan Application Form Portal 2022
- NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan 2022: BVN Validation, How To Apply, Check Status And Latest News Updates
- SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme 2022/2023 – SEIFAC Registration Portal
- How to Apply For NG CARES Stimulus Programme 2022/2023 grant of 750 million
- FG Trader Moni 2021 Registration Form Portal & How to Apply For Trader Moni Loan In Nigeria
- NALDA Young Farmers Scheme 2022 Application Portal – nalda.ng
- MSME Grant and Guaranteed Offtake Scheme Registration Portal 2021
- P-AADS Loan for Farmers: Registration Portal & How to Apply
- FG National Cash Transfer Program 2022 Application Form Portal | ncto.gov.ng
- How To Apply for National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) and Own a Home for N2 Million: nshp.gov.ng
- FGN Green Imperative Agricultural Mechanization Program 2022 Application Link
- Lagos State Emmployment Trust Fund MSME Loan Program 2022 – Apply for LSETF
- NYSC Empower The Corps Loan: How to get NYSC ETC Quick Cash Loan- www.portal.empowerthecorps.ng
- AGSMEIS Loan Registration 2022 New Portal is open- CBN AGESMEIS Loan
Applicants will be evaluated based on applicant business summary or proposal submitted.
- Ensure your application form is completely filled otherwise your application will not be attended to
- Double entry of application form will lead to automatic disqualification
- Application will be processed within ten (10) working days of receiving your proposal.
- An appointment date will be communicated to successful applicant for proposal defending.
- Successful applicants will receive cash loan/grant within ten (10) working days after appointment.
Qualification to Apply
Applicants must be between the ages of 16-21 years for grant and 21-45 years for loan
Must be an entrepreneur or aspiring entrepreneur
Must have a business Initiative
Must be resident in Nigeria at the time of this application