Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE), is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Specialist – Cased Hole Completions
Job ID: R74729
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Department: Field Operations
- Would developing cutting-edge energy solutions excite you?
- Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems? Join our innovating Field Services team
- A leader in the oilfield services industry. Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders. Partner with the best
- As a Field Service Specialist, you will play a vital role performing hands-on work as part of the Field Service Team.
- Overseeing work at a field site, providing quality service to the customer
As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Providing front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Running multiple applications of medium risk in one or more product lines in the cased hole completions product group
- Ensuring supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Installing equipment following technical documentation and using a variety of tools
- Collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams to design and execute best solutions
- Following internal Health, Safety and Environment policies to ensure safety and compliance
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, legal compliance requirements and Baker Hughes core values.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have at least two-year Technical Degree
- Have at least 7 years’ experience in Cased Hole Completions including permanent and retrievable packers, workover systems, and test packers,
- Demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude and a desire to learn
- Have experience in running multiple applications of medium risk in two or more product lines in the cased hole completions.
- Have general knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role will be a blend of both working offshore in the field and covering Assembly, Maintenace & Overhaul (AMO) in the Workshop.
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.