FGN Green Imperative Agricultural Mechanization Program 2023 Application Link
I want to inform you about Green Imperative Agriculture Mechanization that is currently going on.
it is very clear that the federal government has said it will start up a programme, “The Green Imperative”, which will lead to the establishment of 632 farm mechanisation centres in the country.
Benefits of Federal Green Imperative Agric Mechanization Loan Program
- Loan will fund 632 privately-operated primary production (mechanisation) Service Centers
- Green Imperative Agric Mechanization Loan Program will create 5M Jobs across Federation
- 142 Agro-processing (value addition) service Centres across Nigeria’s 774 LGAs
- Reactivate 6 privately-owned partially-operational or moribund tractor assembly plants nationwide
The government said the mechanisation centres will support food production in all the local government areas of the country so as to boost the nation’s food sufficiency.
The Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, alongside the Agriculture and Rural Development Minister, Sabo Nanono, said this in Abuja on June 3, while giving details of the implementation of “The Green Imperative” programme.
The minister reported that the government is ready to revolutionise the agricultural sector, strengthen the nation’s economy as well as bring in many other benefits through the Green Imperative programme.
How to Apply for FGN Green Imperative Agricultural Mechanization Program 2023?
Here’s how to apply,
visit the website below here and read up the latest update we have for you.
The programme, worth US$1.2 billion, is to be implemented over a period of 5- 10 years with funding from the Development Bank of Brazil (BNDES) and Deutsche Bank with insurance provided by Brazillian Guarantees and Fund Managements Agency (ABGF) and the Islamic Corporation for Insurance of Export Credit (ICIEC) of the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) and coordinated by Getulio Vargas Foundation (FGV),” the minister said.
With the government’s plans to establish these mechanisation centres across the country, there will be increased productivity, timeliness of operation and improved quality of farm produce.
Federal Government Grants Update & Application Funds?
- Project Grow 100 Grant 2023 – Apply for FG $5000 Grant
- Survival Fund Application & How to Apply Free Government Funds – www.survivalfundapplication.com
- Bank of Agriculture (BOA) SMEDAN Matching Fund Programme (MSEs Loan) – Application Form Portal
- CBN Maize Pyramids Loan 2023 – CBN Flags-Off the Maize Wet Season Farming
- CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2023)
- BOI/CBN Intervention Fund /Loan Application Form Portal 2023
- NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan 2023: BVN Validation, How To Apply, Check Status And Latest News Updates
- SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme 2023/2024 – SEIFAC Registration Portal
- How to Apply For NG CARES Stimulus Programme 2023/2024 grant of 750 million
- FG Trader Moni 2023 Registration Form Portal & How to Apply For Trader Moni Loan In Nigeria
- NALDA Young Farmers Scheme 2023 Application Portal – nalda.ng
- MSME Grant and Guaranteed Offtake Scheme Registration Portal 2023
- P-AADS Loan for Farmers: Registration Portal & How to Apply
- FG National Cash Transfer Program 2023 Application Form Portal | ncto.gov.ng
- How To Apply for National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) and Own a Home for N2 Million: nshp.gov.ng
- FGN Green Imperative Agricultural Mechanization Program 2023 Application Link
- Lagos State Emmployment Trust Fund MSME Loan Program 2023 – Apply for LSETF
- NYSC Empower The Corps Loan: How to get NYSC ETC Quick Cash Loan- www.portal.empowerthecorps.ng
- AGSMEIS Loan Registration 2023 New Portal is open- CBN AGESMEIS Loan
1 thought on “FGN Green Imperative Agricultural Mechanization Program 2023 Application Link”
Comments are closed.