FG National Cash Transfer Program 2023 Application Form Portal | ncto.gov.ng
Apply for the National Cash Transfer Program 2023 as registration begins | NCTO Application Form Portal: ncto.gov.ng. The National Cash Transfer registration 2023 Covid-19 fund is open for all households. The National Cash Transfer Programme also known as Household Uplifting Programme (HUP) is one of the social safety nets programmes anchored by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The programme commenced in September 2016. It was conceived as part of the Federal Government of Nigeria’s (FGN) larger growth and social inclusion strategies aimed at addressing key social concerns in the country.
The Federal government Covid19 cash transfer program has 3 components which are as follows: Base Cash Transfer, Top-Up based on State selected conditions, and Livelihood support. All these programs are aimed at providing income cash transfers to poor and vulnerable households under the national social safety net system.
- Survival Fund Application & How to Apply Free Government Funds – www.survivalfundapplication.com
- Bank of Agriculture (BOA) SMEDAN Matching Fund Programme (MSEs Loan) – Application Form Portal
- CBN COVID-19 Loan for Household/SMEs (CBN Loan Application portal 2023)
- BOI/CBN Intervention Fund /Loan Application Form Portal 2023
- NIRSAL Covid-19 Loan 2022: BVN Validation, How To Apply, Check Status And Latest News Updates
- How to Apply For NG CARES Stimulus Programme 2023/2024 grant of 750 million
Objectives Of The National Cash Transfer Program 2023
- Household under the program will be givenN5,000.00/20,000.00 per month
- To Improve household Nutrition and value.
- The program also aim at Increasing the use of health facilities.
- Improve school enrolment and attendance.
- Improve environmental sanitation and management.
- Encourage household financial and asset acquisition.
- Engage beneficiaries in sustainable livelihood.
Requirements for National Conditional Cash Transfer NCTO Registration
- Applicants must between the age of 18 and above
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Must all be into the category of poor and vulnerable in society
- through a selection process designed by the National Social Registry, and are eligible for Conditional Cash Transfers.
- The total household income should be below the proxy means test, having been identified as needy and deserving.
How To Apply For National Cash Transfer Program 2022
Individuals and households interested in applying for the cash transfer Project should Visit the NCTO application form portal: https://ncto.gov.ng/
About National Cash Transfer Programme
The National Cash Transfer Programme also known as Household Uplifting Programme (HUP) is one of the 4 social investment programmes anchored by the Federal Government of Nigeria. The programme commenced in September 2016. It was conceived as part of the Federal Government of Nigeria’s (FGN) larger growth and social inclusion strategies aimed at addressing key social concerns in the country.
It is a component of National Social Safety Nets Project (NASSP) which is supported by the World Bank, to provide financial support to targeted poor and vulnerable Nigerian households.
3 thoughts on “FG National Cash Transfer Program 2023 Application Form Portal | ncto.gov.ng”
I don’t get the money
ALKALERI LGA BAUCHI STATE
Comments are closed.