Moove is on a mission to redefine what large-scale rideshare leasing and vehicle ownership look like in Africa. We are developing an innovative model to rapidly improve the availability of vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across major metro cities while also creating sustainable jobs for drivers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cash Collection Executive
About the Role
- We are looking for a professional with excellent alertness, strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Cash Collection Executive, reporting to the City Fleet Manager.
- In this role, you will be engaging the driver partners to ensure their payments into the organization’s account are more efficient, effective, and seamless.
- If you’re detailed, tech savvy, proactive and innovative, with good interpersonal skill, this is the role for you!
- The Cash Collection Executive will be liaising with the recovery team to resolve all issues of missed payments from driver partners, and be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is skilled in communication and who is knowledgeable in the use of MS Office Suites and Data Analytics.
What You’ll be Doing
- Handling cash collection at the office for all driver partner Walk-ins with arrears
- Engaging with Driver Partners to pay via digital channels to Moove account
- Minimising office Walk-ins and pushing DPs to pay digitally
- Working with other stakeholders (recovery team) in cases where cash payments are missed after multiple attempts
- Educating the DPs who have high cash collection to pay at alternate channels of collection in the city
- Daily crosscheck of ledger of cash received vs added to DP paid balance
- Depositing cash collected daily to the required channel
- Ensuring the DPs obey payment procedures as laid down by the company.
- Ensuring the DPs are prompt with payments.
Key Performance Indicator
KPIs that will be measured after you start:
- Cash arrears due vs cash collected %
- Bad debt % of the city due to cash arrears not collected via collections and through security deposit
- 100% cash deposit success to account
- Reducing recovery cases via cash collection in case of high arrear thresholds
- Overall collection % of the city
- Daily retention targets as % of return Walk-ins
What You will need for this position:
- Degree in any discipline
- 1+ years experience with local cash collections companies/banks
- Experience with the transportation industry is an added advantage
- Candidates must possess great Microsoft office suite skills.
- Candidates must possess effective report writing skills.
- Candidates must be excellent in communication.
Who You’ll Be Working with:
- Directly reporting to the City Fleet manager, and working closely with the recovery team.
Application Closing Date