Grand Harvard is a mother company for other smaller company. We have a number of companies in the hospitality industry based in Lagos and Ogun state.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant / Cashier
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing journal entries and adjusting account balances to accurately reflect company financial statements
- Preparing bank reconciliations by reviewing and verifying the accuracy of account balances in accordance with bank statements
- Preparing financial reports, including monthly statements and annual audits, in accordance with government regulations regarding accounting standards
- Reviewing budgets and preparing estimates of future expenditures based on historical data or other available information
- Recommending changes to accounting procedures and policies to improve the accuracy of financial records
- Helping to identify which accounts should be recorded first in order to facilitate accurate recordkeeping
- Calculating tax liabilities for businesses and individuals based on laws implemented by the federal government and state agencies
- Processing payroll for all employees using automated software programs or manual methods
- Monitoring cash flow and identifying any potential problems in advance so that corrective action can be taken before an issue arises.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2-5 years work experience.
N70,000 – N100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.